There is no one size fits all baby book. Take what you can from each one you read and use what works for you. Your parenting style can be a combination of all the things you learn along the way.
- Best Educational:
- For the excited yet overwhelmed Daddy-to-be:
- For help with what to buy for baby:
- When you need a laugh:
- An easy and fun way to journal your pregnancy
- Resources for Baby’s Arrival:
- From the authors of Baby Bargains (above) comes this easy to read baby guide:
- This DVD is a great summary of the book. It gives you sound advice for soothing your babies in the “4th Trimester” and it is so helpful to see the techniques in action:
- This book has fantastic sleep advice but can be pretty hard to get through once the baby is here:
- So many of my baby’s fussy periods were explained in this guide:
- This journal is the same format as the journal above. It makes it simple for even the busiest mommy to capture the memories:
- I owe everything to these two books. After reading these, life felt more normal, I understood my baby more, I had a routine and….MORE SLEEP!