I loved getting my weekly updates while pregnant, reading the message boards to find out what other moms are doing, and having handy apps to track my baby’s activities. Below are some of my favorites.
- These websites have useful information and will send you weekly updates during and after pregnancy. They also have some good message boards to check out what other moms are up to:
- This woman has great advice on what baby gear to buy. If you join her mailing list, you will get emailed detailed lists of what gifts to register for, as well as weekly informational updates. Bonus: she is hilarious.
- For all your breastfeeding questions, here is the bible
- For general tips on raising your baby:
- What to Expect has Apps on everything from tracking ovulation cycles, to pregnancy events, to your baby’s growth:
- Tracking Apps to help you remember when your baby last ate, slept, or had his/her diaper changed: